High Performance BionX Batteries
We carry the full range of 2018 replacement CAN bus BionX batteries. BionX offers a variety of different battery options and is available in both downtube versions or rear rack versions.
To determine if your system is CAN bus or I2C look at the first four (4) digits on the battery serial number label to determine the type of battery you have.
BionX Battery Specifications:
- CAN bus battery technology
- All replacement batteries are now 48 volts and are backward compatible with all 36 volts. Unfortunately, all 24 volt systems are no longer supported
- All 48 volt BionX batteries will require a new 48 volt compatible battery charger
- All new 48 volt batteries feature deep sleep mode that allows the bike to be stored for up to 12 months without a charge.
- High-quality battery cells made by renown brands such as Sony and Samsung
- Long lasting battery good for many cycles when proper battery care procedures are followed
- Available in both downtube and rear carrier rack versions
- All BionX batteries are considered a final sale.
- Early in 2018 BionX entered into receivership and therefore there is no manufacturers warranty available on these batteries.
- Just a few batteries remain available and once sold we will no longer be able to obtain additional batteries.
- Price matching is not available on these products.
Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have about our BionX batteries today.