TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR PROMOTIONAL SCOOTERETTI PHYSICAL AND/OR E-GIFT CARDS
The following terms and conditions (the "Agreement") apply to any shop.scooteretti.com physical and/or e-gift card that expire given by Scooteretti or through its partners for free, including "free with purchase" or otherwise (the "Promo Card").
Card Program Privileges
- By accepting and retaining the Promo Card or using the Promo Card, you agree to these terms and conditions, as well as future terms and conditions and program/service changes. We reserve the right to change the format, elements, and terms and conditions of the Promo Card program at any time without notice. The Promo Card and associated offers are void where prohibited by law. Scooteretti Ltd, along with its subsidiaries and affiliates, ("Scooteretti", "we", "our", or "us") is the issuer of, and provides the funding for, the Promo Card.
Use of the Card
- The Promo Card is not a credit card and cannot be used as one. Use of the Promo Card is limited to the amount of funds associated with the Promo Card. You cannot increase the funds on the Promo Card. The Promo Card may only be used by customers in North America to make purchases of merchandise and services directly from shop.scooteretti.com. The Promo Card is redeemable only at shop.scooteretti.com.com. In the event of technical difficulties at the time of purchase using the Promo Card, not all means of redeeming the Promo Card may be available and Shop.scooteretti.com will provide additional instructions on the method of redemption. Except as set forth herein, you agree that you shall not use the Promo Card elsewhere. If you attempt to use the Promo Card at a non-participating establishment, your purchase will be declined. This Promo Card is intended for use as a gift to an individual. Resale of this Promo Card or use for unauthorized advertising, marketing, sweepstakes or other promotional purposes is strictly prohibited. Your right to use the funds on the Promo Card is a limited right, subject to the terms and conditions of the Agreement and applicable law. Shop.scooteretti.com is not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors, in any offer by Shop.scooteretti.com and reserves the right to cancel any orders resulting from such errors. The full amount of each purchase, including taxes, will be deducted from the funds held on the Promo Card, up to the total funds available on the Promo Card.
Additional Information on Card Usage
- You may check the balance remaining on your Promo Card by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery and Restrictions
- Promotional e-Gift Cards ship electrically via email to the email address used at checkout typically arrive within 5 business days days from ship date via email and carries a 365 day expiration (except where prohibited by law).
- The laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada govern the Promo Card and the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Please note that the Promo Card has an expiry or "valid thru" date. Your Promo Card's expiry or valid thru date can be found on the electronic Promo Card. After that date, the funds will expire, and the Promo Card will not be accepted by Shop.scooteretti.com. After the expiry or valid thru date, please cut up the Promo Card and dispose of it. Invalid Promo Cards are not replaceable or returnable.
- You agree to use the Promo Card only for legitimate purchases of merchandise or services through Shop.scooteretti.com and not for the purpose of obtaining cash from an establishment. You may not return merchandise or cancel services obtained with the Promo Card for a cash refund. Credits for returns accepted by Shop.scooteretti.com will be allocated back to the Promo Card (in the amount of the portion of the purchase paid with your Promo Card) as long as the Promo Card has not expired. If you receive a credit, the portion paid with your Promo Card (excluding shipping & handling) will be allocated back to the Promo Card within 3 to 7 business days after Shop.scooteretti.com receives and processes your returned merchandise. However, if the card has expired, no credit or cash refund will be issued and remaining funds on the card are forfeited.
If you return the purchase that qualified you for a Promo Card, the Promo Card will no longer be valid. If the qualifying product is returned for a refund after the Promo Card has been redeemed, the value of the redeemed card will be deducted from any refund amount.
- It is your responsibility to know the amount of funds available on the Promo Card at the time of purchase. To obtain your fund availability email us at email@example.com. If your desired purchase amount is greater than your available funds, supplemental payment may be made using any credit card accepted by Shop.scooteretti.com. Shop.scooteretti.com reserves the right to solely determine which credit cards it shall accept. Such credit cards are subject to change without notice.
Shortages/Negative Card Balance
- If you attempt to use the Promo Card for an amount greater than your available fund balance, the transaction will prompt you to use an additional form of payment to cover the remaining balance.
Lost or Stolen Cards
- Shop.scooteretti.com is not responsible for loss, theft, or unauthorized use of the Promo Card. You should safeguard the Promo Card as if it were cash. Promo Cards cannot be replaced or reissued if lost or stolen.
Using Multiple Cards
- Shop.scooteretti.com will only accept a limited number of Promo Cards per purchase. Funds from Promo Cards cannot be merged with funds from any other Promo Cards or other Shop.scooteretti.com gift cards of any kind.
Misuse of the Card
- If we suspect misuse of the Promo Card, it may be suspended or terminated. We may cancel the Promo Card at any time, without notice. We may condition reimbursements upon return of the Promo Card. The Promo Card is the property of Shop.scooteretti.com.
Notice of Data Protection and Privacy
- ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE, OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PREEXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, COMMON LAW, INTENTIONAL TORT AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) BETWEEN YOU AND SHOP.SCOOTERETTI.COM arising from or relating to this Agreement, its interpretation, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, the relationships which result from this Agreement (including, to the full extent permitted by applicable law, relationships with third parties who are not signatories to this Agreement), Shop.scooteretti.com's advertising, or any related purchase SHALL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION. In the event of any inconsistency or conflict and this Agreement, this Agreement shall control. The arbitration will be limited solely to the dispute or controversy between you and Shop.scooteretti.com. NEITHER YOU NOR SHOP.SCOOTERETTI.COM SHALL BE ENTITLED TO JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS BY OR AGAINST OTHER CUSTOMERS, OR ARBITRATE ANY CLAIM AS A REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS ACTION OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY. The individual (non-class) nature of this dispute provision goes to the essence of the parties' arbitration agreement, and if found unenforceable, the entire arbitration provision shall not be enforced. Any award of the arbitrator(s) shall be final and binding on each of the parties, and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. Each party shall pay for its own costs and attorneys' fees, if any.